Remind 101 Alerts
Sign up for text alerts to get reminders that relate to grad.
- Text (587) 316-5621 with the words "join f2b284"
- Download the Remind app, sign up for an account and enter the code f2b284
Schedule of Events
Grad fees ($75 per student) are due to the office by December 1, 2017. Fees cover gowns, diploma covers, decorations, community center rental, caps, tassels, roses, guests/speakers, invitiations, etc. Note that the fee does not cover dinner on the night of grad, you need to purchase these tickets from the office one week before grad.
- Each grad is allocated 7 Tickets each (including the graduate)
- If you require more tickets, we can try to accommodate your request, but there is a maximum capacity at the hall. Please fill out the Grad Ticket Survey so we can determine if there are enough tickets to fill extra requests.
- Tickets go on sale after the final grad check ~ one week prior to grad date June 21
- As of June 7th, all ticket requests are approved. If you need to change your request for tickets (up or down) please let Ms. Sears know as soon as possible.
- Adult tickets (Age 12 and up) are $22
- Youth tickets (Age 6-11) are $11
- Child tickets (Age 0-5) are Free
- Graduate ticket is half price at $11
Thursday, June 28, 2018 - Set up at the community centre and Grad Mass
11:00 a.m. - Grad Set Up - at the community centre (**For those writing the physics diploma, come after you have finished) All grads are expected to attend the setup and help out.
3:00 p.m. - walkthrough for staging for ceremony events. We need all grads in attendance so everyone knows where to go and when on the evening of grad.
7:00 p.m. - Grad Mass - all grads are required to attend at St. Matthew Catholic Church.
Friday, June 29, 2018 - Graduation Dinner and Ceremony
5:30 p.m. - Banquet/Dinner to start, toast during/after dinner
7:00 p.m. - take down of tables and set up for ceremonies
7:30 p.m. - Grads enter in cap and gowns for the ceremony, followed by the grand march
Please feel free to contact Paige Sears-Owchar at email@example.com if you have any questions/concerns.
Google Takeout for Grads
Check out the following link for a video and information on how to transfer your school account to a personal Gmail account.