Remind 101 Alerts
Sign up for text alerts to get reminders that relate to grad.
- Text (587) 316-5621 with the words "join f2b284"
- Download the Remind app, sign up for an account and enter the code f2b284
Schedule of Events
Thursday May 10, 2018 - Friday May 11, 2018
Grade 12 Grad Retreat at Our Lady of Victory Camp
All students are required to participate. There is an overnight component to this retreat and most student benefit greatly from this experience. Note that transportation will be provided to bring students who are not staying overnight back to rocky for 3:30.
The bus will pick up all students and depart St. Dominic's at 8:45am on Thursday morning.
The bus will pick up students not staying overnight and return them to the school before 3:30pm Thursday Afternoon
The bus will pick up those students who did not stay overnight at 8:45am Friday morning
The bus will return all students Friday afternoon at 3:30pm.
Thursday, June 28, 2018 - Set up at the community center and Grad Mass
11:00am - Grad Set Up - at community center (**For those writing the physics diploma, come after you have finished) All grads are expected to attend the set up and help out.
3:00pm - walk through for staging for ceremony events. We need all grads in attendance so everyone knows where to go and when on the evening of grad.
7:00pm - Grad Mass - all grads are required to attend.
Friday, June 29, 2018 - Graduation Dinner and Ceremony
4:45pm - all grads are required at the hall for a photo on stage
5:30pm - Banquet/Dinnner to start, toast during/after dinner
7:00pm - take down of tables and setup for ceremonies
7:30pm - Grads enter in Cap and Gowns for ceremony, followed by the grand march
Grad fees ($75 per student) are due to the office by December 1, 2017.
- Each grad is allocated 7 Tickets each (including the graduate)
- If you require more tickets, we can try to accommodate your request, but there is a maximum capacity at the hall. Please fill out the Grad Ticket Survey so we can determine if there are enough tickets to fill extra requests.
- Tickets go on sale after the final grad check ~ one week prior to grad date
Please feel free to contact Paige Sears-Owchar at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Google Takeout for Grads
Check out the following link for a video and information on how to transfer your school account to a personal Gmail account.